Welcome to The LRRP Clan. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
An ode to ashely
Topic Started: Apr 4 2008, 02:07 AM (41,867 Views)
[LRRP] Reborn
Member Avatar
Pwner and Proprietor
So as I open my myspace to day this was waiting for me....

Quote:

Matt Monson posing as "ashley" the last 6 years
Body:
do you know anything about this person?

http://www. myspace. com/tehwhiteninja

she has the same pics as Matt.

http://www. myspace. com/twistedlance

Ashley/Matt, has been posing as a girl on www. theapguild. com. She has used address information that led one of our members to Matt's house. She previously gave a cell phone number that led to Matt's aunt answering. She tried to prevent the meeting once she found out it was going to happen, by posting that she was in an accident helping a person named Brian to move a camper shell off a truck.

One of our members got added to Katie's friends list, and he found that the pics of the girl are exactly the same as the ones posted by Ashley. It appears that Matt has stolen Katie's identity and posed as a girl. I should mention, that Matt, through "ashley" has stated in the past that she has two kids, of which one was result of a rape. She had also been shot by her father with a shotgun early in life and now is only supported by her grandparents.

http://www. myspace. com/thepurposeofunderstanding

This is from the person that was going to visit "ashley" posted on theapguild. com forums.

Ok guys, I don't really know how to say this so I'll just say it. Ashley "Blondy" Pierce does not exist. She is a made up personality of someone by the name of Matt Monson. Matt lives on 494 Bandy Ave. in Galesburg, IL with his grandparents. I literally just got off the phone with Matt's Aunt, Deb who got my number and called me wondering why I showed up at Matt's house a couple days ago asking for a girl named Ashley, so I told her. I wanted to make this post several days ago but I wasn't 100% sure that I was right, but now there is absolutely no question about it.

First, let me make everyone totally clear that nobody is in the hospital with life threatening injuries as you were lead to believe.

Ok. As of many of the people on this forum I have known Matt for ~six years. Well, last night I got back to Minnesota from Florida where I purchased a Motorcycle and stayed for a few days. I made the entire trip alone because the plan was for me to pick up "Ashley" in Galesburg and then we were going to hang out in FL for a couple days.

I was givin the following information to meet Ashley:
Ashley Pierce
492 Bandy Ave.
Galesburg, IL 61401
XXX-XXX-8386

Thursday morning when I was getting ready to leave I called the 8386 number (just confirmed to be Matt's cell phone by his aunt) to no answer and just a general automated voicemail that said you have reached XXX-XXX-8386 please leave a message. I called several more times while i was getting ready with the same result. I was worried. After I was ready to walk out the door still with no answer I made the decision to go anyway. I had her address and it wasn't that far out of the way (I would go through IL anyway) and the purpose of the trip was to buy a motorcycle which I wasn't about to back out of. So I left for Galesburg on the assumption that she would be home and ready to go. On the Six hour drive down there I called about every half hour still with no answer....

... A couple hours into my drive the phone started going straight to voicemail at which point I was pretty much like WTF. Anyway.. I got to Galesburg and went to Bandy Ave. as directed. I found the 400 block but no 492. The house numbers jumped from 466 to 494. I didn't know what to do. Then I remembered that Ashely had told me about a McDonalds RIGHT next to a steak N Shake.

Ashley says:
get off 74 and it'll deposit you on Henderson street (the main drag, besides the antiquated downtown)
Ashley says:
take a left on Henderson and you'll run into McDonald's and Steak n' Shake (literally almsot connected) on your right hand side a few blocks down. There'll be like 5 or 6 stop lights before you get there

Above is convo I had with Matt night before on MSN which I saved in a text file in case i got lost. He had told me that McDonalds had free wireless internet.

... I asked if there was another shop in the mall and was directed to Sears Automotive where I asked the same questions and got the same answers.

I decided to take one last drive down Bandy Ave. to see if I could see her truck. To my surprise I saw a red Ford Ranger in the driveway of 494 Bandy Ave. I pulled in and went to the door and knocked thinking I was about to meet her. I expected two grandparents who came to the door (as "Ashley" had told me she lived with her grandparents) but what I did not expect was the fat 20 year old male with glasses who looked like he knew exactly who I was but did not want me there. I asked them about this mysterious Ashley girl who nobody else on the block that I talked to knew anything about and the grandparents said they had no idea. Matt spoke up several times just enough to tell me that "oh I think she lives down the street you should check down the street" Long story short I ended up leaving for Florida by myself after meeting "Ashley".

While in Florida I talked to Ikon on MSN and he told me about the post made by "Brian" saying that "Ashley" was in the hospital. He said it sounded a little fishy to him and I decided to tell him the my story. We then started digging around to try prove that I thought Ashley was Matt...

This is Matt's real myspace profile. This is the person you've all been talking to on these forums, and probably for most, flirting with on MSN.

http://www. myspace. com/twistedlance

Things to note if you don't believe me:
His custom URL is /twistedlance I don't know what AIM screen names he has given everyone else, but the three I have are
Saberlock20
TalonPRC
TwistedLance07
All three of these AIM names log in at the same time when he does.

The pictures of the Ranger in his profile are the same as the pictures of the ford in "Ashley"'s (http://www. myspace. com/tehwhiteninja)...

Please also note this blog entry in particular titled "Moving.. ":
http://blog. myspace. com/index. cfm?fuseaction=blog. view=87394945=...

I don't know how well the rest of you guys knew "Ashley" but that sounds about exactly like Ashley's life. The band members he mentions such as Richard and this guy Steve (Ashley's last boyfriend) Dustin and Robert were all members of "Ashley"s band a while back.

Also note Blog entry "This Summer" http://blog. myspace. com/index. cfm?fuseaction=blog. view=87394945=...
and then go to Ashley's myspace and look at the picture of the R1 and the Kansas City speedway.

It should be extremely obvious by now.. as I'm writing this I'm seeing the replies of disbelief but this kind of nuts really can't be denied.

Some more food for thought..
http://www. youtube. com/user/BhanRacing

The guy in both those videos claiming that Ranger (yes that is the same Ranger I saw in the driveway at 494 Bandy Ave. ) as his own is definitely "Ashley".

I have a lot more I could say on this but I think this should be enough for now at least. If it comes down to it I will post Matt's Aunt's phone number and his cell phone number and you can all call them yourselves, but I'm not going to do that unless I have to so that they don't get 20 phone calls about it. Matt's Aunt called me today asking me if I was the guy that showed up at their door a few days ago asking for Ashley. We talked for a while and I told her the whole story and it became very obvious very quickly that Matt = Ashley. She was obviously not too pleased to hear that her nephew has been posing as a girl on the internet for six years but she also didn't seem too surprised saying that he has "issues". And would jump from person to person.. whoever would put a roof over his head until they got sick of him and then move. Sound familiar? Sounds like Ashley and her "boyfriends" to me.

we've all been duped.

Just figured i'd share :owy:
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

[LRRP] Quins
Member Avatar
Whore of the Nation (Forums Daddy)
Moved for people to discuss...
Posted Image

Veghash
Unregistered

First off, hello to all. I play in an SWG guild called AP.

The news in this thread was discovered by an old guildmate of ours on April Fool's day no less. We are in total shock ourselves, but we've found that all of the signs point to a pretty bad outlook. Ashley isnt who she has claimed to be.

I don't have much more info than what was already posted in the above quote. A friend of mine confirmed that the plate numbers in 'her' pics are registered to a Matt Monson of Kerney, Missouri. The same truck she claimed was hers are plastered all over Matt's myspace account. And Ashley's pictures seem to be hijacked from a myspace account maintained by a Katie Lane. Pictures of this cute gal are all over our site posted by 'Ashley'. Pics with a mom, b'friends and g'friends. All seem to be stored in a photobucket account called 'twizzler'. The same account Matt uses.

We're all a pretty pissed that the story just keeps getting more and more concrete, all started by a story about an accident (which had us greatly concerned for nothing), to keep a meeting from taking place. I'm sure you all have your doubts as I did. Feel free to investigate for yourselves. Posts like this don't do the situation justice anyway.

peace,

-R
Quote Post Goto Top

goddamnilicious
Member Avatar
Full Fledged Forum Member
[ *  *  *  * ]
interesting, now i am rather glad i'm a heartless bastard that didn't care about the kids or accident, and now dax has to post some good picks to prove she isn't matt or bob or george or some foriegn dood
Posted Image

[LRRP] Quins
Member Avatar
goddamnilicious,Apr 4 2008
09:57 PM
interesting, now i am rather glad i'm a heartless bastard that didn't care about the kids or accident, and now dax has to post some good picks to prove she isn't matt or bob or george or some foriegn dood

Agreed...Dax, get to it!
Posted Image

Yin
Chauvinist
[ *  *  *  * ]
So basically this means one thing:

Quins is a raging homosexual :D
Posted Image

[LRRP] Sarge
Member Avatar
Post crazy
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
looks that way.... :o
Posted Image

[LRRP] Quins
Member Avatar
Yep, I just got owned...oh well...at least whoever the chick in the pictures are is reasonably hot...Hey Matt/whatever, is that ur little sister or something? Cause if so...well...
Posted Image

Reedy
Member Avatar
Forum Member
[ *  *  * ]
what a sad life that dude must lead. we should all feel sorry for the loser
Formaly [LRRP] Maffia

LRRP Quins

Men give love to get sex...women give sex to get love. I have "loved" alot of women.

Posted Image

goddamnilicious
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Reedy,Apr 5 2008
05:30 PM
what a sad life that dude must lead. we should all feel better about ourselves

Posted Image

[LRRP] Sarge
Member Avatar
Post crazy
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
agreed w/ fluff on that one
Posted Image

Veghash
Unregistered

One of our members reported this on our site. We consider it a confession

I basically messaged him and told him to just come clean, I told him he knew we were looking into finding ashley and he might as well confess now to save himself a lot more trouble. I finally got a response from him and this is his message:

What I'm about to tell you has been said to nobody else.

Ashley *is* a real person, but goes by a different name. I will not give you her real name. Many of the "events" described to you and other over the course of time are true, in essence, and twisted to fit circumstance.

Basically, the pictures everyone saw is indeed a real person, but I changed her name to fit my purposes.

The "Ashley" persona as you know her, is indeed me taking on the disguise of someone else.

There is no valid explanation for this, nor will I attempt to explain the course of events that led to the creation of this alter-ego.

I had decided long ago that I wished to quit disguising myself as "Ashley" and was searching for a way to end the circus that had become a full-blown character all its own. That led to the posting of the last "event". I no longer wished to carry on trying to be someone I obviously am not.

Unless otherwise stated by you or others, you and those of your group will never hear from me again. I do not wish to cause further discomfort on either part.

Take Care.
Quote Post Goto Top

Veghash
Unregistered

Message from "Katie Lane". Us folks at AP are considering taking up jobs in the FBI tbh.

From Katie Lane:

wow... yeah I've known Mat about six years too. I think I was like... 14 when we started talking on yahoo messenger. He was just this nerdy guy that I talked to about music and stuff. I havent talked to him in like a year though. I'm really mad about this. But I dont know if you're real or not either... I guess I can't trust much on myspace anymore. But yes, Id like that guest account if you dont mind. Thank you for telling me about this. Im sorry that you thought I was someone else.
----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Apr 3, 2008 3:47 PM

Recently discovered Matt Monson has been posting pictures of you, your mother, your boyfriends, your girlfriends at www. theapguild. com. We are gamers, and Matt has posed as Ashley, using your pics. I strongly suggest you visit our site and look at all the posts this person has made posing as you. If someone did this to me, I would be drastically disturbed and would want to know about it.

Let me know if you are interested in seeing the multiple posts. I can set you up a guest account with access to these posts by "ashley"
Quote Post Goto Top

Volta
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
HA! I always had this feeling deep down that Ashley wasnt real. And I knew one day it would come down to something like this. Well whatever, peace! Mr.Ashley.
Posted Image

roxton
[ *  * ]
thats the reason i only have like 3 pics of me online (well those + a few hundred out of focus partypics (aka useless :P )... and im a guy :)

privacy ftw :guns:

roxton
[ *  * ]
lol i remember someone in Anarchy Online who claimed to be a girl and stuff and then it turned out to be a guy lol

Pajeron
Member Avatar
AO Big Papa
Isn't like half the population of RK1 in Anarchy guys pretending to be girls? ;p how many Solitus females in bikinis do you see running all over the place ;)

ah well, at least I can confirm Trayton, Trayyder, Traycer etc etc is a real bonifide GIRL :)
Posted Image
Drpajeron 220/30 Solitus Doctor
Sgtpajeron 220/30 Solitus Soldier
Pajeron 220/30 Solitus Agent
Beetelguese 220/30 Opifex Shade

[LRRP] Quins
Member Avatar
Yeah but how many of them pretend to be a chick in forums and what not even to the point of posting pictures? Which by the way, I still stand by doing evil things to the chick in "Ashley"s pictures
Posted Image

Pajeron
Member Avatar
AO Big Papa
No comment, on the grounds that Tray might read this and I like my balls where they are... attached :(
Posted Image

Martyr
Member Avatar
Post crazy
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
i knew she was fake when the slut didnt post n00dz.

every girl does. its tradition of humanity.

[LRRP] Rag
Member Avatar
M-M-M-M-MONSTER KILL!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Holy fuck I'm gone for a year and I miss all this! Wow....tbh I never talked to ashley/matt outside of these forums or anything. I always felt that she/he always had kind of a weird vibe. Talk about awkward.
Posted Image
Posted Image

[LRRP] Quins
Member Avatar
Who the fuck are you?!? Just kidding...not that you'll read this for another year :D
Posted Image

Reedy
Member Avatar
Forum Member
[ *  *  * ]
haha owned

n ye i think most people (me included) had there suspions just not enough to voice them
Formaly [LRRP] Maffia

LRRP Quins

Men give love to get sex...women give sex to get love. I have "loved" alot of women.

Posted Image

[LRRP] Rag
Member Avatar
M-M-M-M-MONSTER KILL!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
[LRRP

Quins,Dec 11 2008, 02:12 PM] Who the fuck are you?!?  Just kidding...not that you'll read this for another year  :D

GTFO moar like 5 hours biatch
Posted Image
Posted Image

[LRRP] Sarge
Member Avatar
Post crazy
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
haha
Posted Image

[LRRP] Quins
Member Avatar
Let's see how long that lasts though
Posted Image

Pajeron
Member Avatar
AO Big Papa
Holy fuck, this topic's STILL going? :o
Posted Image

[LRRP] Quins
Member Avatar
It took awhile of being inactive...
Posted Image

[LRRP] Rag
Member Avatar
M-M-M-M-MONSTER KILL!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sadly this thread was still on like the first page of topics so of course I read it! Someone get the defibrillator these forums need some fucking life.
Posted Image
Posted Image

[LRRP] Madman
Member Avatar
Co-Founder
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
wow, great news that im not even close to pathetic compared to this matt character
Posted Image
Posted Image

[LRRP] Quins
Member Avatar

Way to jump into the conversation a year late Joe...
Posted Image

[LRRP] Madman
Member Avatar
Co-Founder
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i never claimed to do things fast, but im here at least
Posted Image
Posted Image

[LRRP] Quins
Member Avatar